When you wear a Wandering Star Astrology Chart necklace, you are literally in the middle of the planets and zodiac constellations just as they were around you at the moment you were born. You're wearing a map of the sky at that moment in time!
They're so accurate that you can do astrology readings right off of them!
Every necklace comes with an astrology chart and 15-page reading on parchment paper
. Use the report to learn what each bead does in your personality.
When you want to call on a strength, find that bead and play with it. If you're trying to break a bad habit, or looking for guidance, fiddle with the bead that represents that bad behavior. Think about what you can do differently RIGHT NOW! You can actually transform your life by wearing this necklace.
Because they're made from the date, time, and place of birth, they make the perfect birthday presents!Want more details? Click here!
To design your own custom beaded jewelry, view our Customization Options
- Select the length you'd like.
- Choose the color of the background "degree" beads. You can choose handpressed colored glass, or a semi-precious gemstone that pulls in the special energy you'd like to add. The Planets will be gemstones no matter what color you choose.
- Choose your favorite Sun. Amber comes automatically, but you can also choose a brass & pewter Smiling Sun; a pewter bead with your Zodiac sign; a sterling silver ball, or a 14K gold-filled ball.
- Choose your Clasp. You can select a silver or gold Spring Ring for no charge. You can also choose a sterling silver Toggle clasp, which will add 3/4"; a silver Lobster clasp, adding 1/2"; or a 14K gold-filled Lobster clasp, also adding 1/2".
- Provide your first and last name as you'd like it to read on the paper chart.
- Enter the BIRTH DATE in the format MM/DD/YYYY.
- For the PLACE, enter your city and state, and if necessary the country.
- When you enter the TIME, be sure to include AM or PM. If you don't know your exact time, guess as close as you can.
- Add matching Earrings, and a polishing cloth, if you'd like.
- Is your necklace a gift? Don't forget to send a card!
Handstrung with intention and integrity in Oregon.